When ordering custom hose assemblies, there are a few things you should consider to ensure it is built for purpose:
- Size – this includes inside and outside diameter of the hose.
- Temperature – what’s the rate of the material that will be flowing through the hose?
- Application – What’s it’s being used for? Hydraulics, venting, suction, discharge?
- Material – what are your design parameters to sufficiently contain the material running through the hose? This will drive the material to be used to build the hose.
- Pressure – what is the maximum that needs to be supported?
- Fittings – what’s type of coupling hardware is needed?
- Schedule – when do you need it and what are your delivery requirements?
- And of course Quantity.