Denver Rubber Company is pleased to announce its new 5-axis water jet cutter. The new 5-Axis cutter is a revolutionary leap in water jet cutting technology. It incorporates the traditional X-axis (back and forth), Y-axis (left and right) and Z -axis (up and down) of older water jet cutters and adds a second A -axis that angles the cutting head from the perpendicular and a C-axis that rotates around the Z-axis.
The 5-axis cutter uses the latest advances in motion and control technology to provide world-class precision cutting. It’s ideal for cutting precise metallic gaskets and other metal products. It features:
- 5-axis cutting for three-dimensional cutting abilities at angles from 0° to 90°
- Speeds up to 2,000 in./min.
- 12″ to 24″ vertical travel capacity on Z-axis
- An Infini Winder cutting head that offers positioning accuracies of ± 0.0166 degrees (± 1 arc minute), the most accurate of all 5-axis cutting heads
- Wide cutting angle from 0° vertical to 90° horizontal
Contact us today for a quote and to learn more about the capabilities of Denver Rubber Company’s new 5-Axis water jet.