Denver Rubber Company works in partnership with its clients to ensure we deliver finished products that meet our client’s needs. As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, we’ve developed a quality and approval process we follow during design and manufacturing. The process ensures high-quality products and client involvement during the design and manufacturing process.
DRC Quality Approval Process
- Customer approves initial design
- Material inspection by DRC inspector prior to manufacturing
- Quality inspection of first run of article by DRC inspector
- Upon passing DRC quality inspection, first article is approved by customer
- Quality inspection during production by DRC
- Final approval by operator during and at conclusion of production