CROSSED-LINKED POLYETHYLENE FOAM
Cross-linked Polyethylene foam is a material typically designed for chemical storage applications. This foam is smooth and thick making it great for applications that need a thicker material. Cross-linked polyethylene is strong, resilient, has excellent shock resistance and is a great thermal insulator.
- Excellent buoyancy
- Low water absorption
- Impervious to mildew, mold, rot and bacteria
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Nontoxic and contains no CFCs, HCFCs
- Medical device packaging.
- Military grade tool control.
- Orthopedic soft goods.
- Athletic padding/helmet lining.
- Protective case inserts.