Silicone Foam is excellent for many applications that require extreme temperature resistance, flame retardancy, low compression set, low toxicity, and smoke generation. It is resistant to weather, moisture, ozone, UV, oxidation, and fungus, making it an ideal gasketing material for outdoor applications. Its unique cell structures, which come in various densities, are typically used as a thermal barrier, insulation, fire block, noise and vibration dampener, and a high-performance gasket or seal.
- AMS3195, AMS3196, ASTM D1056, MIL-R-46089
- Soft Density: -73° to 450° F
- Medium & Firm Density: -103° to 450° F
FLAME RETARDANT SILICONE FOAM
Flame Retardant Silicone Foam has superior resistance against high and low temperatures, low toxicity, and smoke generation with its UL flammability and self-extinguishing properties.
- UL 94 HB, FMVSS 302, ASMT D6576 Type 2 Grade A, MIL-R-6130 Type 2 Grade A
- Soft Density: -76° to 450° F
- Medium Density: -100° to 450° F
- Firm Density: -100° to 500° F
LOW COMPRESSION SET
Low Compression Set Silicone Foam is excellent for gasketing applications that require high compressibility.
- MIL-R-4608-9 S/S ASTM D1056, MIL-R-6130 C S/S ASTM D6576 Type 2
- Medium Density: -100° to 500° F
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Food Industry Equipment
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Mass Transit
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Equipment