Metal Cutting Capabilities
One of our team members will contact you soon.
If you have any additional questions or wish to speak to a Denver Rubber Company representative call us at 800-259-0010
New Metal Cutting Capabilities Coming Winter 2019
METAL CUTTING | WINTER 2019
With recent advances in control and motion technology, 5-Axis CNC waterjet cutting (abrasive and pure water) has become a reality. Where the normal axis on a water jet are named X (back/forth), Y (left/right) and Z (up/down), a 5-Axis system will add an additional A-axis (angle from perpendicular) and C-axis (rotation around the Z-axis).
- 5-Axis cutting opens up 3 dimensional cutting abilities at angles from 0° to 90°
- Speeds can be up to 2,000 in/min
- Capacity of 12″ to 24″ vertical travel on Z-axis
- Positioning accuracies of ± 0.0166 degrees (± 1 arc minute) make the Infini Winder the most accurate 5-Axis cutting head
- Wide Cutting Angle: From 0° vertical to 90° horizontal.
We offer sponge and foam in the following variations:
Open-cell foams contain pores that are connected to each other and form an interconnected network that is relatively soft. Open-cell foams will fill with whatever they are surrounded with. If filled with air, a relatively good insulator is the result, but if the open cells fill with water, insulation properties would be reduced. Foam rubber is a type of open-cell foam.
Foams can be used for light duty sealing applications such as light and dust seals, cushioning, sound and vibrations dampening and thermal insulation.
The DRC sales team specializes in helping you select the right materials for your sponge and foam needs. Contact us today to discuss your specific application.