Denver Rubber Company is Technology Forward
Denver Rubber Company (DRC) provides custom contract manufacturing and parts fabrication to OEM customers. Our equipment and technology provide efficient, precision manufacturing capabilities in quantities from prototype through high-volume production.
Our automated cutting systems provide extreme precision and repeatability to within +/- 0.15mm on most materials. Our advanced computer-assisted design nesting software maximizes yields and significantly reduces expensive material waste.
Get the quality, performance and value you deserve.
Best-In-Class Waterjet Capabilities
Denver Rubber Company’s production facility features three waterjets. DRC offers precision waterjet cutting services utilizing the new Wardjet 2543-5 dual-head five-axis cutter and the X-1530 waterjet. Our state-of-the-art waterjet cutters provide the speed and precise cutting technique that allow both cost efficiency and faster production.
The new Wardjet 2543-5 waterjet cutter is a revolutionary leap in waterjet cutting technology. It incorporates a five-axis cutter that provides the traditional X-axis (back and forth), Y-axis (left and right) and Z-axis (up and down) of older waterjet cutters and adds a second A -axis that angles the cutting head from the perpendicular and a C-axis that rotates around the Z-axis.
TheWardjet 2543-5 cutter uses the latest advances in motion and control technology to provide world-class precision cutting. It’s ideal for cutting precise metallic gaskets and other metal products.
Wardjet 2543-5 Waterjet Cutter Capabilities
Five-axis cutting opens up three-dimensional cutting abilities at angles from 0° to 90°
- Five-axis cutting for three-dimensional cutting abilities at angles from 0° to 90°
- Speeds up to 2,000 in./min.
- 12″ to 24″ vertical travel capacity on Z-axis
- An Infini Winder cutting head offers positioning accuracies of ± 0.0166 degrees (± 1 arc minute), the most accurate of all five-axis cutting heads
- Wide cutting angle from 0° vertical to 90° horizontal
Can cut 10″ thick stainless steel. It can cut even thicker material (18″ thick Titanium) if the application demands it.
4’x8′, 5’x10′, 6’x12′
KNIFE X-1530 Waterjet Cutter
The X-1530 X-Series waterjet provides superior speed, accuracy, and strength. The X-1530 is extremely precise with improved linear positional accuracy of +/- 0.003″ and repeatability of +/- 0.001″.
Waterjet Cutting Advantages
WaterJet Cutting offers many advantages including:
- Cuts virtually any material
- Cold cutting – no heat affected zones, and no hardening
- Omni-directional cutting – ability to cut in any direction
- Perforates most materials without starting holes
- Net-shape or near-net-shape parts (no secondary processing required in many applications)
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduces dust and hazardous gases
- Provides stress-free cutting
- Saves raw materials (small cutting kerf width, nesting capabilities)
- Faster than many conventional cutting tools
Materials cut by the waterjets include:
- Stainless steel
- Cast ironSteel
- Ferrous or non-ferrous metals
- Mold plate
- Raw metal
- Sheet metal
- Tool steels
Our Waterjet can cut 10″ thick stainless steel and can cut even thicker material (18″ thick Titanium) if the application demands it.
Our vast and loyal customer base has allowed us to maintain solid relationships with our suppliers and vendors for over 10 years. We strive to create the highest quality product with the fastest turn-around time possible to ensure you meet every deadline. We are constantly working on bettering our company in order to better yours. Through excellence in customer service, continual learning and training in new techniques and insisting on using the finest machinery, DRC is driven to maintain our technical lead in the industry.
We look forward to serving you through every step of your next project at DRC. We have a highly qualified staff that is ready to guide you with their knowledge, experience and expertise through every aspect of the process: from sketching to tooling to production. Contact us today to learn more about all that we have to offer!