Skirtboard rubber is a versatile material suitable for a variety of uses. Flexible, durable and lightweight, skirtboard is ideal for use in industrial and construction applications such as mounting pads, conveyor belt systems and sealing strips. It’s often used to control wear on surfaces that handle solid materials and slurries such as chutes, impact areas and tumblers.
Skirtboard also handles the rigors of snowy conditions. It moves over uneven surfaces with a squeegee-like effect to remove slush and liquids to make roads safer.
Denver Rubber Company uses only the highest-quality skirtboard stock. Our skirtboard products have consistent gauge, width and quality, unlike products manufactured from extruded skirtboard.
Versatile in temperatures ranging from -20°F to +170°F, Denver Rubber Company commercial blended SBR/GUM compound offers high performance.
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Suitable in broad temperature ranges
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals and ozone degradation
- Handles adverse weather conditions
- Elongation: 300% – 600%
- Hardness (Durometer Shore A): 60
- Tensile Strength: 500 Psi – 1000 Psi
- Thermal Properties:
- Minimum Service Temperature: -20°F to -25°F
- Maximum Service Temperature: 175°F to 180°F
Maximum Temperature: (Deg F) 175
Minimum Temperature: (Deg F) 25
Skirtboard is suitable for a wide range of industrial and construction applications.
- Mounting pads
- Conveyor belt systems
- Impact areas
- Snow plow applications